Freitag, Januar 11, 2008

Animation and Opener for TV Soap "Volles Haus"

Last year, I produced some 70 animation clips and the opening sequence for the weekly soap "Volles Haus" airing on Sundays, 17:30 on ProSieben. The idea was to have some animations that connect different scenes and comment on story developments. It was a fun job and I hope it shows. So, stay at home on the next rainy Sunday and watch the show.



Art Director & Concept: me
Character Design: Stephan Pohl & me
Animation: Stephan Pohl, Regina Haselhorst, Ben Thursfeld, me
Background: Michael Vogt, Simon Eckert
Logo & Typography: Daniela Kleint
We did not produce the sound FX and music




More
ProSieben info

Gossip Blog is looking forward to it.


3 Kommentare:

Michael Vogt hat gesagt…

Die Animationen sind Top! Und das bei weitem Beste an der Serie! ;)

Alex hat gesagt…

nicht so gehässig, der herr. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fein fein!